Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fallen Sourcebook: Lies & Truth Excerpt III

“As my mind raced through the memories of my host, I tried diligently to block out his memories. Those he held dear to his heart only clouded my mind. I needed something to hold onto if I was going to survive these nights. I focused my will and sharpened my mind like a razor. I could feel within the very depths of my soul the Darkness which calls to me. Though Kerubiel exiled me and my kind to Tartarus, my resolve has never been stronger. Reaching into my being, I can feel a part of me that lies dormant, like an ocean waiting to burst to the surface like a volcano, Darkness consumes me, at first tearing at me and just when I feel as though it might destroy me, power erupts from my host body, magnifying my abilities, focusing my will and unleashing my might. The shadows bend at my call as Darkness spills forth, empowering me with my former glory.”

No comments:

Post a Comment